Monday, July 23, 2012

A Pink and Glittery Baby Shower

Recently, a very old, dear friend of mine, had her baby shower to welcome her little girl that's arriving in a few week's time. I was supposed to attend, but due to conflicting dates with another friend's 1st Birthday party, I had to regretfully decline. 

Lo and behold, as fate turned out, I was dreadfully sick anyway the entire week, so I couldn't go to EITHER of the parties! But anyway, I still ended up making the 2 cakes for each party as promised, but only just managed to scrape through.


I decided to write a post on her baby shower as it was so pretty! Her younger sister, Azuree and husband, Mark organised the party and I loved all the little details.

The theme was based around the colours hot pink, gold, and a hint of diamonds. And the party was held the happy couple's home in Damansara Perdana. It was such a shame that I missed the event, but I look forward to meeting her little bub very soon! 


Here are some of the pics taken from the party, from her Facebook page, with her permission, of course.

Bombonniere



Table setting with fresh lilac daisies
A peek through the clothes line :)


I love this photo. Great feature wall.

Pretty pink clothes line
Gorgeous dessert table. That gold mirror sets it right off!



Proud hubby and glowing Mum-to-be
I love this photo too :)

My cake!
 To Azwin and Mark, I'm sure you'll make the bestest of best parents to a very lucky girl! Congratulations once again! xx Miss Shortcakes








 

No comments:

Post a Comment